Physical Therapy Mentorship
A clinical-focused virtual mentorship group created to help clinicians and doctorate students elevate their clinical reasoning, differential diagnosis, understanding of current best evidence, and effectiveness with patient care.
How is it designed?
- Weekly (52/year) live sessions via Zoom covering a structured curriculum.
- Each session will be led by ICE faculty and will include a structured evidence-based discussion on a given topic (e.g. evaluation and treatment with repetitive movements in the lumbar spine) followed by an interactive case presentation to deepen our understanding of the concepts through incorporation in actual patient care.
- Sessions will be held every Tuesday at 8:30 PM EST and will be recorded and made available for anyone who is unable to attend the live session or who wants to go back and listen again.
- Access to an Exclusive Virtual ICE Facebook Group to dive deeper into presented material, discuss newly released articles, and network with motivated colleagues
- 24 CEUs available (for those who participate in Virtual ICE for 12 consecutive months)
This schedule will be updated after the next enrollment period on April 18th, 2023 with the next 12 weeks of sessions beginning on June 27th, 2023.
- 4/18 – Shoulder mobility for the fitness athlete – Guillermo Contreras
- 4/25 – Crush the community workshop & create the content – Julie Brauer
- 5/2 – Implementing structured mentorship into your clinic – Tommy Quinzi
- 5/9 – Returning to running post-partum with Megan Peach
- 5/16 – Keys to extension intolerant low back pain with Miller Armstrong
- 5/23 – Treating the deconditioned post-partum client – Alexis Morgan
- 5/30 – Getting into high school strength & conditioning as a PT – Kristen Wellenkotter
- 6/6 – Dual task training for better outcomes – Alex Germano
- 6/13 – Strength training for runners – Rachel Selina
- 6/20 – Addressing “text neck” – Britt Lademann
- Additional topics will be added. The calendar “year” for Virtual ICE resets each June. The 7th “year” of Virtual ICE will begin June 27th, 2023. Those already enrolled in Virtual ICE will be transitioned to the 7th year automatically where additional topics for the next year await!
What is the cost?
$29.99 per month with no commitment
Virtual ICE enrollment will be open again on April 18th, 2023 & close on April 25th, 2023. Enrollment will not open again until July 11th, 2023.
Enrollment opens quarterly for one week at a time – send email@example.com an e-mail to receive a reminder when enrollment opens.