Physical Therapy Mentorship
A clinical-focused virtual mentorship group created to help clinicians and doctorate students elevate their clinical reasoning, differential diagnosis, understanding of current best evidence, and effectiveness with patient care.
How is it designed?
- Weekly (52/year) live sessions via Zoom covering a structured curriculum.
- Each session will be led by ICE faculty and will include a structured evidence-based discussion on a given topic (e.g. evaluation and treatment with repetitive movements in the lumbar spine) followed by an interactive case presentation to deepen our understanding of the concepts through incorporation in actual patient care.
- Sessions will be held every Tuesday at 8:30 PM EST and will be recorded and made available for anyone who is unable to attend the live session or who wants to go back and listen again.
- Access to an Exclusive Virtual ICE Facebook Group to dive deeper into presented material, discuss newly released articles, and network with motivated colleagues
- 24 CEUs available (for those who participate in Virtual ICE for 12 consecutive months)
What is the cost?
$29.99 per month with no commitment
Virtual ICE enrollment will be open again on March 12th, 2024 and close on March 19th, 2024.
Would you like a reminder for Virtual ICE enrollment? Please fill out the form below to receive an email reminder the next time Virtual ICE opens.