Pregnancy and Postpartum Physical Therapy Course
In this advanced course, clinicians will be equipped with the knowledge they need to take a fitness-forward approach to advanced pelvic floor topics. The world of pelvic health is expanding rapidly, and physical therapists and rehabilitation clinicians have the opportunity to enter into new and unique areas of practice. Building on the concepts utilized in Pelvic I, clinicians will learn how to help individuals (male and female) navigate rectal complaints, pain syndromes, sexual dysfunction, conception and fertility, and so much more!
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Course
This is an 8-week ONLINE course. All content (videos, resources, etc.) is delivered through our online learning platform with discussion facilitated through a private Facebook page. Live video conference calls take place weekly to discuss content and dive deeper into the material. Attendance at the live sessions is certainly encouraged however all sessions are recorded and made available to be viewed whenever is convenient for the learner. At no point throughout the class is it mandatory that you are available at a set time, so there should be minimal interruption to your work and life schedule.
Advanced Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Pelvic Pain Syndromes
Fitness Forward Approach to Pelvic Surgery
Sexual Health & Well-Being
Preconception and Fertility 101
Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology
Birth Prep for the Athletic Population
- Address overactive bladder and urinary incontinence.
- Explore sexual health and inclusive support.
- Treat rectal health issues effectively.
- Understand and manage pelvic pain syndromes for both sexes.
- Implement a fitness-forward approach for post-op pelvic rehab.
- Recognize the impact of contraception methods, including their effects on reproductive health and exercise.
- Understand infertility and assisted reproductive technologies, and the role exercise plays.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in birth preparation, including labor and delivery
Please Note: This course requires successful completion of a pre-requisite course, Pelvic L1 Online. You must have completed all homework assignments as well as the midterm & final exam in order to be eligible to register for Pelvic L2 Online. This is an advanced course that builds upon the concepts from the level 1 course. We do not allow anyone to skip our level 1 courses for any reason, including clinical experience or completion of similar coursework through other educational organizations.