What is virtual ice?
A clinical-focused virtual mentorship group created to help clinicians and doctorate students elevate their clinical reasoning, differential diagnosis, understanding of current best evidence, and effectiveness with patient care.
how is virtual ice designed?
- Weekly (52/year) live sessions via Go-To Meeting covering a structured curriculum.
- Each session will be led by ICE faculty and will include a structured evidence-based discussion on a given topic (e.g. evaluation and treatment with repetitive movements in the lumbar spine) followed by an interactive case presentation to deepen our understanding of the concepts through incorporation in actual patient care.
- Sessions will be held every Tuesday at 8pm ESt and will be recorded and made available for anyone who is unable to attend the live session or who wants to go back and listen again.
- Access to an Exclusive Virtual ICE Facebook Group to dive deeper into presented material, discuss newly released articles, and network with motivated colleagues
when does virtual ice begin?
- Registration for Season 2 will be JUNE 12 - JUNE 26th, 2018!
- Sign up for the ICE ESSENTIALS at the bottom of this page to get a reminder.
what does virtual ice cost?
$29.99 per month with no COMMITMENT.
is virtual ice included as part of the immersion program?
Yes! Those individuals already enrolled as Immersion students will have free access to VIRTUAL ICE as long as they remain in the Immersion Program.