Want to see what Physical Therapy Version 2.0 looks like? This is your front row seat. Full Description Below.
We are bringing the entire band together for one action packed weekend!! Want to see what physical therapy version 2.0 looks like? This is your front row seat.
Our annual ICE Showcase! Learn from 8 ICE faculty as they deliver 2 hours of their best content! Join us on rock climbing adventures in Red Rock Canyon - Friday night for sunset and Sunday morning for sunrise! Also enjoy a partner WOD following Saturday class for those interested in finishing off the day with a great workout! This is a highlight of our year and by far the best chance to really get to know the ICE faculty team while learning actionable strategies for a variety of patient populations!
- Morgan Denny: Primary Care PT
- Mike Eisenhart: Population Health
- Christina Prevett & Dustin Jones: Older Adult Management
- Justin Dunaway: Spinal Thrust Manipulation
- Eric Chaconas: Management of Knee Pain
- Jason Lunden: Rehabilitation of the Injured Runner
- Jessica Davis: Strategies for Managing Performing Artists
- Mitch Babcock: Fitness Athlete Fundamentals
- Jeff Moore: Moderator, Chaos Controller, & Lab Assistant Extraordinaire
- Friday: Clinical Excellence Certification Testing (Only for Certification Students)
- Friday Evening: Red Rock Canyon Hike
- Saturday 8am-5:30 pm
- Saturday night social: 7pm- 11pm
- Sunday Sunrise Hike at Red Rock Canyon
- Sunday 8am - 4:30pm