Course Hosting Information
Thank you for considering hosting a course offering from the Institute, we will do everything possible to exceed your expectations.
Here we have outlined basic information regarding the financials involved with bringing a course to your facility, if this document fails to answer all of your questions do not hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or social media so that we may respond immediately.
- The Institute charges a flat fee to the hosting organization which can be reduced significantly by opening the course to the general public (See below).
- A maximum of 30 students are welcome to attend. The lead instructor will bring a lab assistant if the class size is above 15 and a second assistant if above 25. This ensures adequate hands on feedback for all course participants. The addition of lab assistants does not change the cost for the hosting organization
- The hosting organization may choose to open the course only to in-house staff or may choose to open the course to a broader audience in order to mitigate cost. If the course is opened to the public we create a link on our website where attendees register and pay. These payments are subtracted from the flat fee and the hosting organization is responsible for the balance.
- Example: The course is opened to the public and 8 individuals register at a cost of $595 each totaling $4,760. The hosting organization is then responsible for paying the remaining amount to the Institute and could have as many as 22 of their clinicians attend the class.
- The Institute pays for all of our own travel costs as well as the costs associated with obtaining CEU approval.
- The Institute asks that the hosting organization provide light snacks and coffee on each morning. There is an hour for lunch each day giving attendees plenty of time to grab a bite in the area.
Again we sincerely thank you for your consideration, do not hesitate to reach out at any time of day if we can answer any follow up questions you may have.