Frequently Asked Questions
ALL ICE COURSES ARE CEU APPROVED!
The Institute of Clinical Excellence has been granted accreditation as a CEU Provider through the Michigan Physical Therapy Association! All ICE courses are pre-approved for CEU credit through the MPTA as well as 28 other states through reciprocity (see below for list of states).
We know that CEU accreditation is very valuable to so many of you because employers will often not reimburse for continuing education unless the course is worth CEUs. We have worked very hard to have ICE courses thoroughly vetted for approval in order to provide that value.
For more information regarding CEU requirements, you can find your state on this page.
States pre-approved through reciprocity:
Alaska, Arizona. Colorado ,Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
*PTs living in Kansas, Michigan, and Tennessee will see additional value-add as ICE will be using CEU Locker to obtain course approval numbers from the MPTA. PTs in those three states already use CEU Locker to verify their professional development requirements for re-licensure. More information can be found at https://ptceulocker.com/.
- Clinicians who need to cancel can do so with full reimbursement of their purchase if done more than one week before the course date.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the first day of the course will be subject to a 50% penalty as this does not leave adequate time to fill the seat*
Host a Course
Hosting an ICE Course is a VERY AFFORDABLE (& sometimes profitable) way to train your group. Go here to learn more about Hosting a Course.
- How many hours of study per week are recommended for the online courses?
- Typically, online courses will need 1-1.5 hours per week of dedicated time not including the meetings.
- Do I get access to the instructor?
- You will be placed in a Private Group with the faculty where you can communicate and ask specific questions.
Who Can Attend?
Anyone can attend our courses that feel they will benefit from our material.
However, we currently only provide CEU's for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants.