I am a physical therapist with a passion for our field. Starting my career in 2011 from University of Colorado Denver with extra coursework in manipulation started my passion for manual therapy.
In the 5 years since graduation from my Doctorate, I have achieved my board certification in orthopedics, and AAOMPT fellowship designation through Evidence in Motion. With future plans of finishing my Doctorate in Science.
Current Work Involvement:
- Viverant Physical Therapy: Physical Therapist
- United States Ski Association: Medical Pool Volunteer
Publications (Pre or Post Publication):
- Feletti M, Henjum M. Injuries in Flight Extreme Sports: A Cross Sectional Study on 1759 Accidents in Hang-Gliding, Powered Paragliding, Powered Hang-Gliding, Par-ascending, Paragliding and Speedflying.
- Janelle S, Henjum M, Funk Bm Olson C. Effects of Order on Resistance Training Exercises on Strength Gains in Untrained Females. Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research. 2007; 3: 1.
- Henjum M, Dudley J. Training and Injury Prevention Strategies in Extreme Sports. Extreme Sports Medicine. Springer Publications. December 2015.
- Henjum M, Francesco F, Mattson C. Rehabilitation in Extreme Sport Injuries. Extreme Sports Medicine. Springer Publications. December 2016.
- Henjum M, Young J, Desai M. History and Examination. The Spine Handbook. Oxford University Press. 2016